Traffic and Criminal Matters
All criminal offences, including traffic and driving charges, come before the Courts and require legal advice for the best possible outcome. Our lawyers understand what information is needed to present to a Magistrate or Judge to ensure the best outcome.
Paramount Legal can advise and represent you for various traffic and criminal matters including:
- Drink or Drug Driving;
- Loss of license;
- Other traffic matters;
- Bail Applications;
- Drug offences;
- Domestic Violence Applications and Responses;
- Drug Charges / possession and supply;
- Fraud / including Centrelink fraud;
- Grievous Bodily Harm;
- Juvenile Appearances;
- Obscene Behaviour;
- Obstruct Police / Assault Police;
- Parole and Probation Breaches;
- Public Nuisance;
- Sexual Offences / Assaults;
- Theft / Stealing;
- Weapons Offences; and
- Wilful Damage / Arson.
If you have been charged with a criminal or driving offence and need advice or representation, please call us on 5578 8888.