Thinking of buying or selling real estate in Queensland?
Our experienced conveyancing paralegals offer many years of experience in property transactions, and are always on hand to offer advice and assistance throughout the duration of your conveyance.
We understand that buying and selling property can often be stressful and confusing. It is our aim to keep you informed and up to date on the progress of your matter; and achieve settlement with minimum stress.
Our Conveyancing Paralegals and Lawyers can assist in the following ways:
- Contract advice before signing;
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property;
- Information on costs involved (including stamp duty and registration fees);
- Signing Contracts;
- Signing Mortgage Documents;
- Advice when buying or selling vacant land;
- Advice when buying “off the plan”; and
- Providing clear information to help you understand the process and requirements of selling and purchasing property in Queensland;
We can also assist in the preparation of documents dealing with interest in land including easements and transfers to family members, as well as sub divisions and property developments.
Contact us for a conveyancing quote on 5578 8888.